The Montgomery County Civic Federation membership year runs from July 1 through the
following June 30. There are five membership categories.
- Local Association (Civic, community, and homeowner group or municipality. Must
represent at least 10 households - not a total of paid members. Cannot be a single
local issue group. Can appoint voting delegates.)
- Umbrella Association (Two or more local associations. Cannot be a single local
issue group. Can appoint voting delegates.)
- Regional or County-Wide Organization (Environmental, transportation, or other
advocacy organizations. Can appoint voting delegates.)
- Individual Associate (No voting privileges.)
- Associate Group (Government agency, business, or other organization. No
Click here to download a Membership Application.
How to Join the Civic Federation